Absolutely, like most things in life you have to use your waist trainer in moderation. We recommend that first you take it easy and only use your waist trainer for short periods in your first few weeks of wearing one and at all times watching and feeling your body. If at any point the trainer starts to hurt of your body is telling you something is not right you should stop wearing your Waist Trainer.
- Start slow and work your way up
- Listen to your body
- Waist Trainers should be used as an aid
"My Waist Trainer helped me feel sexy again, I absolutely love it and recommend it to my friends. I use it along side my fitness and diet plan and helped me with my goals." - Becky, MWT.
If you use your waist trainer in moderation it can help you with in a variety of different ways.
Yes, however, the waist trainer should be used to aid in the process, we always recommend a few basic tips to living a full and healthy life:-
- - Drink plenty of water every day. 1.5-2 litres is what we try to stick to.
- - Exercise a few times a week, get your blood pumping for a atleast half an hour a few times a week. Ideally you'll want to get 3-4 hours worth of fitness every week.
- - Always try to get the right amount of sleep, to little or to much sleep can potentially set you back. Strive for 7-9 hours a night.
Yes! Our waist trainers have steel spines arround the back area to support your lower back, which in turn will help you stand up straight.
Some of our customers have mentioned that a waist trainer has helped them with their back pain over time. If you suffer with back pain, we recommend that you only wear your waist trainer in short burst to ensure that your body can adjust over time.
There are a few reasons why we believe our waist trainer help you lose weight:-
- It aids in helping you food suppression, helping you not eat more than you need to.
- The waist trainer is a constant reminder of your ultimate goal, to feel great about yourself!
- It will keep you motivated to lose weight
- You'll notice quicker slimming results after the first few uses.
Our Waist Trainers are built from a breathable elastic fabric that helps tighten your mid section. There are steel spine rods that help keep your back straight whilst wearing it and 3 size options so you can start with a lower setting before pushing your body.
We find that Our Waist Trainers have a slight unconscious effect as women around the UK have mentioned that they feel sexy, slim and slender whilst wearing one.