Washing your waist trainer is actually really simple, however, there are a few rules to follow to keep your garment nice and clean. We recommend that you wash your waist trainer on a regular basis and if you use your trainer during exercise or activity's that make you sweat more than usual, you may want to wash it more often.
Cleaning your waist trainer on a regular basis you will help your garment last longer.
3 Basic Rules
- Only Hand Wash Your Garment
- Always Use Unscented Detergent
- Never Tumble Dry or Use High Heat For Drying
We recommend using a standard washing up bowl with luke warm water. Simple fill the bowl up, check the temperature before you add anything to the bowl, once at the optimal temperature add some of your unscented detergent and then add your garment.
Using your hands wash the item rubbing any areas that need extra care with your thumbs.
Once you have finished washing your waist trainer you'll need to dry it before using it. There are a few ways to do this, however, it is import to not bend the garment in different directions as this could damage the elastics or structure of the item.
The simplest way to dry your item is to place the item fully rolled out flat on a towel in a airy room.
- If possible, get 2 of the same item and alternate them everyday to help with longevity (Plus you can wash one while using the other).
- Wash at least once a week for low exercise levels.
- Ensure the item is fully dry before using.
- Never use high heat around the item.